Making lifelong disciples of Jesus Christ.
Worshiping God, equipping believers, and touching more lives with the love of Jesus.
“All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting, and training in righteousness so that God’s people may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.” (II Timothy 3:16-17)
• We affirm that the Bible is the Word of God.
• We proclaim God’s Word with power and integrity.
• We seek to know God the Father Almighty, Jesus Christ our risen and ascended Savior and Lord, and the power of the Holy Spirit through the Word of God.
• We see and learn what it is to be a child of God, a follower and disciple of Christ in the Word of God.
“But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.” (Acts 1:8)
• We acknowledge and celebrate the work of the Holy Spirit in our lives.
• We are willing to be stretched as led by the Spirit.
• We worship in joyful awe of who God is, what He has done and what He is doing out of His love for us.
• We use our spiritual gifts in our own personal area of ministry.
• We saturate everything in prayer.
“Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—His good, pleasing and perfect will.” (Romans 12:2)
• We declare to others our complete reliance on God and give Him the glory for everything we have and for who we are.
• We impact our sphere of influence with the love of Christ every day.
• We support local and worldwide mission efforts.
• We refuse to live solely for ourselves by saying “no” to sin and “yes” to God.
• We will personally lead people to know Jesus as their Savior and Lord.
“Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God. (Ephesians 5:1-2)
• We submit to each other in love.
• We receive the grace of God in his forgiveness.
• We extend the love, grace, and mercy of Jesus to others.
• We seek reconciliation in broken relationships.
• We ask “what can I do for you?”
“They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer.” (Acts 2:42)
• We treat each other as brothers and sisters in Christ.
• We value all generations and defend all life, from unborn, to special needs, to the elderly.
• We value healthy marriages.
• We nurture our children in the faith and value Christian education as an effective means of discipling our children.
• We are open and welcoming to new relationships.
• We encourage participation in small groups.
• We gather together as God’s family for Sunday worship.